Paper and Spark Digital Agency Pty Ltd (ABN 624 811 598)
1. We respect your privacy
- Paper and Spark Digital Agency Pty Ltd (“Paper and Spark”) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
- Paper and Spark will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms, such as sending us an email, updating your social media profile, speaking with one of our representatives, interact with one of our partners and vendors that help us provide services to you.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- We may also collect Personal Information to conduct background checking that may be required as part of the recruitment and selection process, which can also assist in diversity and inclusion reporting.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- Paper and Spark may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Paper and Spark Digital may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Paper and Spark, www.paperandspark.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia who are subject to similar laws to the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). However, where your personal information is disclosed to an overseas recipient, we will also take adequate measures to ensure that the personal information is handled by the overseas recipient in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and our instructions for the purposes described above. By providing Paper and Spark with your personal information, you consent to this disclosure of your personal information.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- Paper and Spark Digital Agency Pty Ltd Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- If at any time you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it and we will either amend the information or make a record of your comment, as we think appropriate.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- Whether we agree or disagree with your complaint, we will provide reasons for our decision. If we do not agree, we will provide reasons. If we do agree, we will advise what (if any) action we consider appropriate to take in response. If you are still not satisfied after having contacted us and given us a reasonable time to respond, then we suggest that you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by:
- Phone: 1300 363 992 (local call cost, but calls from mobile and pay phones may incur higher charges). If calling from overseas: +61 2 9284 9749
- TTY: 1800 620 241 (this number is dedicated to the hearing impaired only, no voice calls)
- TIS: Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450 (If you don’t speak English or English is your second language and you need assistance and ask for the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner)
- Post: GPO Box 2999 Canberra ACT 2601
- Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
- Email: email@example.com
- When you visit our website – When you come to our website (www.paperandspark.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites – Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Paper and Spark is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
11. Retention and destruction of Personal Information
- Paper and Spark will destroy or de-identify your Personal Information as soon as practicable once it is longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected. However, we may be required by law to retain your Personal Information after your relationship with us has expired. In this case your Personal Information will continue to be protected in accordance with this Policy. If we destroy Personal Information we will do so by taking reasonable steps and using up-to-date techniques and processes.
12. Security of Information
- Paper and Spark will take reasonable steps to protect your Personally Identifiable Information as you transmit your information from your computer to our website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
- In this policy “Personal Information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
- From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the Policy. Paper and Spark may do so, subject only to any other applicable contractual rights you have and any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act or other applicable legislation.